Jeremiah posted his eight things, so I’ll post mine here too!
- I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. TKD has been a big part of my life since I was 7 years old. I actually got beat up before I started, my parents put me into TKD to gain some confidence…well it worked! The next time someone tried to pick on me, I made sure it was their last! Since then, I’ve done boxing and kickboxing too.
- My first car is a scion tc becuse of Jeremiah. I was stuck on a Toyota Corolla (type s), but he said one day “how about a scion?” I said …”whats that?” I went back to my cubicle, looked it up, then called me parents.
- Speaking of Jeremiah, I was his intern and believe it or not, I was there when he went from intranet manager to social media evangelist…I witnessed his newfound passion. 🙂
- I was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico…moved to San Jose, CA when I was 7-8 years old.
- My first name is Chris and up until a few years ago, no one called me Chris except for when my mom was mad at me. Everyone else (family and friends) knew me as Anthony.
- I am a DJ. Although I don’t DJ much, I did for a few middle school dances!
- Im a pool shark…I love pool…and will hopefully join a tournament some day. I have yet to find someone who can beat me consistently…no one can. Im not being cocky, just no one that I know can.
- MY LIFETIME GOAL IS…to become a music producer…work in the studio with artists. Not necessarily doing the creative part…but overseeing a music company like Jive Records.
Please, let’s keep this going. Let me know what your eight things are. 🙂